Home Forums Edutainment Tools How can edutainment tools fit into my child’s daily schedule?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      curious-admincurious-admin
      Keymaster
      Keymaster

Our family has integrated educational apps and games into our daily routine by setting aside specific times for educational apps like ABCmouse to be played after breakfast. It is helping our son look forward to educational time without becoming overburdened with information – the key being balance so he has plenty of free play!

Keymaster

As a working mom, I use educational entertainment tools in our daily morning and evening routines with my daughter. She enjoys educational videos during breakfast time and interactive learning games before bed. Keeping her engaged while I prepare meals or complete work tasks. Since incorporating these tools into our lives together, her cognitive development has seen significant gains. Making edutainment tools part of our routine win-win for both of us!

Keymaster

At my son’s request, Color Pencil flashcards have become part of his morning learning routine. He’s enjoyed sorting them by color or theme to start each day off right and we also use these cards during playtime for storytelling or treasure hunting games; these regular interactions have significantly expanded his vocabulary and recognition skills.

Keymaster

My family and I make it a point to incorporate educational fun into bedtime routine. My child absolutely adores using LeapFrog LeapStart before bed to review all she learned during the day. Further, helping reinforce concepts while relaxing her for restful slumber! Learning feels less like work and more like something fun that we both look forward to together!

Keymaster

Our family has integrated educational games like Sequence for Kids and Osmo’s Little Genius into afternoon playtime to keep my toddler engaged and learning while I complete some work tasks. This routine has established strong cognitive foundations for her learning sessions together; and my toddler always anticipates our time spent playing together!

Keymaster

As a homeschooling parent, I find it helpful to schedule specific edutainment times throughout each day. We start off our days with flashcards in the morning followed by interactive apps in the afternoon to keep my son interested and cover multiple subjects at the same time. Colorpencil’s products have proven particularly valuable at providing structured yet flexible learning opportunities which fit seamlessly into our routines.

Keymaster

Our family game nights incorporate educational tools as part of an enjoyable family activity, such as Zingo!, an educational board game which everyone thoroughly enjoys playing and which simultaneously teaches essential skills such as pattern recognition and memory development in a social context. Helping my child build both cognitive and interpersonal capabilities simultaneously! These fun evening activities make sure we end each day feeling content!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window